By Jon Allo
As people are becoming more relaxed about purchasing goods and services via mobiles and tablets rather than being sat in front of their desktop computer, there has never been a better time to start a new internet business. There are many online business options to choose from. Here are 5 ideas on you can start a new internet business in 2016.
- Affiliate Marketing. Affiliate marketing is a very popular way of starting a new internet business. Your job is to sell products and services that have been created by other people. When you make a sale, the product owner pays you a commission. There are affiliate marketing programs in just about every industry you can think of so you’re sure to find something that will interest you.
- Freelancing. This is a great way to start a new internet business if you’re already working a full-time job. You can work an online freelance business working at weekends or after your regular work hours. Take a look at freelance websites like Elance and oDesk that have thousands of buyers looking for people with skills ranging from writing to designing from finance to administration
- Online Training Or Coaching Online coaching or education can be a good business model if you’re available at specific times of the day. Just remember that if you’re planning to work on your new internet business at night, that may not be convenient for your customers or, on the other hand, it could be perfect timing! It depends on what you’re teaching and your client’s requirements.
- Membership Website. A membership site can generate a good income and you don’t have to be there on a daily basis apart from making sure things are running efficiently. You can develop a complete membership website in advance that provides information to your customers over a pre-set timeframe. Then you can spend the majority of your online working hours on marketing and advertising it.
- Blogging. Blogging is a great online business model because you can concentrate on what you really enjoy and generate revenue from it. This revenue can come from online banner ads displayed on your blog, AdSense links, affiliate products or even your own info product creations like e-books. You can schedule your blogs to publish in advance, so if you have more time on one day, you can prepare some blog posts and set them to automatically go live onto the internet.
Regardless of your age, education, technical skills or qualifications there are no specific requirements for being a successful online entrepreneur. However you will be more successful with a solid business model to work from, clear direction, training and support. If you don’t know where to start or you’re not achieving the online success that you want, check out the FREE Online Business Video Series at http://www.jonallo.com/
The Community Membership Site
What better way to keep your members engaged than by helping them engage and connect with each other. Protected forums and communities can breed some of the most loyal members of any of these membership site ideas. When using a WordPress Membership Plugin like MemberPress it can be very straight forward to setup a community by using it in conjunction with a forum plugin like BBPress or BuddyPress.
Community forums are a great place for your members to interact with one another, discuss your products, get their questions answered, and share other relevant information with one another. However, we don’t recommend setting up a community membership site until you’ve gathered a substantial fan base, or the point will be moot.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Jon_Allo/1079948