To make of money in the internet business, you can set up a simple site or Blog “money machine” by using a simple 2 page website with an autoresponder.
I’m about to talking with you what you need to make this come true. DON’T underestimate. Even if you know it’s easy to get overwhelmed when you’re first starting online, but after you build a site or two, you should be able to breeze through these steps with no problems!
Here’s the kind of somethink what you’ll need to execute it, to make money machine come true:
- A hosting account
- A domain name
- A text-editor or webpage editor
- 2 very simple web pages with ;
- A “Squeeze” or “Opt-in” page and
- A “download page”
- An autoresponder account
- FTP software
- The link to your affiliate offer
A Hosting Account
- A hosting account is where you will store your web pages. There are literally hundreds of webhosting companies out there – from expensive, top-of-the-line to down-in-the dirt grungy. You don’t generally want down-in-the dirt grungy, but you don’t need to pay for top-of-the-line, either.
- A webhosting company that’s popular with many Internet Marketers and has great prices and support is HostGator.com, for me HostGator is the best enough and I use it for all my website.
- For many internet marketing, HostGator is one of the few hosting companies I’ll recommend. I’ve been with them for years, and never had a problem that wasn’t fixed VERY quickly by their support)
A Domain Name
- A Domain name is like the address for the houses, the name for every body to could find a house; for a site, it is provides your web pages with an address on the Internet. It’s what people type in to the address bar of their browser, and what is commonly known as a “URL” (Uniform Resource Locator) or “URI” (Uniform Resource Indicator).
- Pick a domain name that will be relevant to your niche. If we choose “Fat Loss For Idiots” we might want to choose, “SecretsOfFatLossForIdiots.com”.
- You can buy your domains for a great price at the hosting company, so if you use HostGator, you could by it from them, and they would serve you better.
A Text Editor or Webpage (aka “HTML”) Editor
- Meny blogger highly recommend you download what’s called a “WYSIWYG” html editor (for “What You See Is What You Get”), this software which allows you to create web pages simply and easily – by adding formatting and font styles and the like. These editors allow you to build a web page visually, so you know exactly “What You Get”.
- Why not just use Microsoft Word, you ask? If you are the newbie it is ok, I do the same to. But many blogger says they do not like Microsoft Word, because Word is TERRIBLE for web pages. I cannot stress that enough. According to my frend Dean Holland, Microsoft Word should NEVER BE USED TO CREATE WEBPAGES! When you save a Word document as a web page, the program adds a bunch of gobbledy-gook to the backround of the page that ends up costing you money in the long run. (We’re here to make money, not lose it!)
- There are a number of WYSIWYG editors, some of which are high end, like one program called Dreamweaver. But you can get along quite well with the free and quite excellent webpage editor KompoZer.
- Telling you how to edit web pages is a whole other animal, and it’s just too much to put into this report. But there are a number of great – and FREE – resources that will show you how to do so easily. You can just go to Google and type in “How to learn HTML” or “How to use KompoZer” and it should bring up a number of options for you to check out and Download it!
2 Simple Webpages
The next step in this process is to create 2 simple web pages. The first is called a “Squeeze Page” or “Opt-In Page”
Squeeze Page (Name it index.html)
- A squeeze page is simply an offer to exchange valuable information in trade for the user’s email address.
- Basically, you will take the “opt-in” form that you get from your autoresponder company (don’t worry, I’m going over this next) and create a page with a tantalizing offer – a report or a series of emails.
- You want to offer something that will entice the people in the niche you are targeting to sign up.
- For instance, for “Fat Loss For Idiots” you might want to offer a report titled something like “How To Lose Fat Quickly!” or, the “Top 10 Tips For Fat Loss.” (You may have to do a bit of research, but not too much, to find ideas for the content for your report – but don’t steal other people’s content!).
- Incidentally ( and here’s the real power ) – once you have your visitors on your email list – you can promote other Affiliate or CPA offers and other products relevant to buyers in this niche for MORE money! We’ll talk about your email list in just a minute.
Download Page (Name it download18972.html)
- The second page you’ll need is called your “Download Page.” On your download page, you will have a link to your report (more on that in a second), as well as a link to the affiliate or CPA offer that you are promoting.
- Note that the name I suggest is download18972.html – I just typed some random numbers. I do this so nobody can try to guess my download page very easily. Sometimes I use something like download_1234_4soieur.html or something equally crazy using letters, numbers, and _s only.
- Now, remember the second hoplink we gave above? You will want to use that hoplink on your page (if you are promoting that particular product. “Hoplinks” are actually a Clickbank term, so other affiliate networkswill probably call their affiliate links something more off the wall – like, well, “affiliate links”.
- Now, you will probably want to say something more than just “click here” — because you want to entice your visitor to click on the link for this offer.
- So, you might say something like “This is a product that I found really has helped many people in their battle against the bulge”. If you’ve actually used the product with success, brag on that.
- Also, you can look on the product page for their “affiliates” link, and they may have more promotional material (banners, graphics, and the like) that you can use on your download page.
An Autoresponder Account
Aweber.com and/or Rapidrespon and for me Rapidrespon is good enough and I use it, you contact them HERE. Basically, you can set up your account as you like,so when someone signs up for your email list, they get email #1 after signing up, email #2 a day or two later (whenever you’d like to schedule it), email #3.
It doesn’t matter when they sign up – the autoresponder company keeps track of what email to send each person, and when to send it – so you don’t have to!
The other think that you have to remember, as Dean Holland say; one of the other things that autoresponder accounts also do is ensure email deliverability. If you send out email from your own domain, your domain might accidentally end up on a “blacklist”, (I’ve been there before, you don’t want it to happen to you, believe me) and email will not be delivered to email providers like yahoo.com, hotmail.com, gmail.com, etc. who subscribe to the blacklisting companies. (Most email providers and Internet Service Providers – ISPs – do…).
Here’s the secret, Holland says; When you set up your autoresponder form, you will be asked for the location of a “Thank you” page. You want to put your affiliate link into that field. For most autoresponder services, it defaults to a form on their site. You don’t want that. You want the user to go to your affiliate/CPA offer, so you can make money!
For instance, let’s take the CB Predetor, one of I have affiliate with. If my ClickBank Username was “harmen dot dat”, I would use the “create hoplink” function in the Clickbank marketplace to create my affiliate link – which would look like this: http://harmendotdat.cbpredator.hop.clickbank.net/
Put that in the “Thank you” page for your autoresponder signup form!!!
While you’re at the “create hoplink” form, also grab the other link provided, the one that looks like this:
<a href=” http://harmendotdat.cbpredator.hop.clickbank.net/ ” target=”_top”>Click Here!</a>
- You’ll want to use the one that looks like the link above on your download page, because the parts of that tag make it clickable for you, so your visitors can click it to check out the offer!
- When the site gives you the HTML form to put on your page, paste it into your Squeeze Page so you can start getting email signups!
- Then, in the first “follow up” email (ie – the email that is sent after the user signs up for your email list) give them the link to your download page, and tell them that you’re going to be sending the weekly tips and tricks about the niche you’re working in.
- If you’re promoting CB Predator, your weekly tips and tricks would be about websites, blogs, or making money online.
FTP stands for “File Transfer Protocol”. And that’s what this software does. It transfers files from your computer to your webhosting account. All it does is move files from one computer (yours) to the other (that of the webhosting company). The programs mentioned below make the process very similar to simply copying a file from one place on your computer to another. There are a number of free options for ftp software.
You’ll use one of these programs to transfer your squeeze page and download page to your server:
- KompoZer – That’s right, the html editor mentioned above has ftp software.
- FireFTP – This is an extension that is used with the Firefox Browser. If you have more questions about ftp, what it’s used for, how to use it – you can find answers at the very excellent help page for FireFTP.
A Simple Report.
- As mentioned above, when you create your webpages, you want to have a report to offer to people to inspire them to sign up to your email list.
- You can make simple but elegant-looking reports using products like Microsoft Word, the free OpenOffice suite, or with online tools like Google Documents .
- Yes, I told you not to create web pages with Word. But I HIGHLY recommend using Word to create your reports and ebooks and such. I’m actually using Word 2007 to write this right now
- After you create your document, you will want to make sure it’s readable on all computers. The way to do that is to create a “pdf” document out of it.
- You can use the pdf creation capability of OpenOffice, which will let you convert Word (.doc) or OpenOffice (.odt) documents into pdf files from directly within OpenOffice (using File->Export as PDF)
- Or, if you don’t want to use OpenOffice, you can convert Word documents to PDF files for free doc2pdf.net. This is the process I use, because it’s quick & easy, and I don’t have OpenOffice on my computer, since I have Microsoft Office.
- This is Part One the machine of making money, the idea is the more you remember the point the more realize that making money in the internet it is easy; but how you could survive or success, you need the strategy of marketing, how and what you could use to execute it, we talk with you later on.
Make Money With Click bank – Affiliate Model That Works
John Chows Click bank business model is more complex than the hit and run model. It will require more work on your part but unlike the the hit and run model, you will make way more money with it. Here are the steps he recommends;
- Choose a series of Click bank products in the same niche to promote
- Create a free eBook about the niche to give away
- Create a squeeze page offering the free eBook
- Send traffic to the squeeze page
- Capture the lead coming to the squeeze page
- Deploy email auto responders with the Click bank products
- Watch the money rack up in your Click bank account ( to be continued)
How to Make Money with Click bank
It is possible and easy for you to make money with Clickbank if you know what you are doing. You do not need to own a college graduate or an internet marketer before you can earn money using ClickBank. All you have to remember business is not just doing your work but it is “mindset game”, and you must know what to do.They are two ways to earn dollars with Clickbank.
One is by becoming an affiliate and the other is by becoming a vendor. One of the easiest type is by becoming an affiliate and that is what I will explain to you right away. In case you don’t know, when you become a Clickbank affiliate you will be promoting the products in CB marketplace and when you make a sale, you will be credited with some percentage of the sale and you got the money.
FIND OUT BEST AND HOT CB PRODUCTS HERE
Lets continued our last article, and remember that Jhon said about “hit and run model” and building a customer base.The main difference between this model and the hit and run model is here he building a customer base. Instead of sending leads directly to the Clickbank landing page to buy the product and never see them again, he send them to squeeze page to capture their emails to make a List so he can market products or send them the other product information to them for weeks, months and years to come. This is a far more powerful marketing method.
The Business Is In The List
Internet business usually said the money is in the list but it bears repeating and some time it is look like as usual. The money really is in the list. Look at all the really big affiliate marketers. Guys like Frank Kern, John Reese, Shoemoney, etc. They all are an affiliate millionare that have a huge mailing lists. And because they have huge lists, they don’t have to spend hundreds of thousands per month on advertising. John Reese refers to his list as his ATM. He just goes to it whenever he needs to make a withdraw.
When Shoe launched Shoemoney System on Clickbank, he built a prelaunch list of over 100,000 names. While Shoe did well with his system, that list he built is worth an extra $1 million a year in additional revenue because he’ll be able to use the list to promote other related products.
If you want to become a big Clickbank affiliate marketer (or blogger), you absolutely need an email list. That is your customer base. Without one, you’ll just be another hit and run affiliate marketer working for peanuts. Stop building other people’s customer base and start building your own. Remember your succsess depend on how you take “cara” your list.
Step 1 – Choose a Series of Clickbank Products
Choose your niche, select a Hungry Market. Without starving crowd, you have no buyers. And when you have no buyers, you will not make any sales. It can not be any simpler than this.
What that means a hungry market and niche for you? The first step to making money from Clickbank is to decide on the niche where the hungry market hang out and make them your target. Jhon said ideally, the niche should be a niche that you have a knowledge of and a passion for. If that’s not the case, then you can still make money with it but you wouldn’t have as much fun and to me, having fun is even more important than making the money.
The idea is by having your niche you are really can solving your customer problems. Your missions are to give a good services and solving the problems. So if your niche is on how to build a list it is mean you have the kind of product s starting from finding a good niche, find out where the hungry market, good keyword and a good domain name; you also have a several affiliate that could give a excellent services and good products that would give your customer the best value in handling all their problems or their project, starting from choose a domain name, webhosting, and the best theme for their website. You also need a PRL or something product s that you can give it as a gift and an autoresponder provider. Your’s products series should be products or services that solving your customer problems in your niche. That’s It.
Now go to your Click Bank make an account and go to Marketplace.
The Clickbank Marketplace list thousands of products for you to promote. You can sort search results based on commission, sales, popularity and a bunch of other criteria. In this step you need a taste, and it is mean you have to know exactly what kind of the product that fit to your niche and you want to promote. Again make your judged this is the product that you are really like or not. So go for it and buy it. This is the basic idea. You have to promote the products that you are already their quality and do not just pretend to. I suggest you to get a copy of the product buy it before deciding on whether to promote it. Do not worry you can either email the advertiser for a copy and tell them you want to buy it from them and then if is not going to work you will refund it and you don’t want to promote it. All Clickbank products are covered by a 60 day money back policy. So no thing to loose. Choose the best five or seven products to promote.
Step 2 – Create a Free eBook
Now you need to design your messages to build up a customer relationship which will keep them enthusiastic and interested in what you have to say and make them a really friends. The best way to make it happen give them something or gift that helping them to solving their problems and as symbol of trust they will give you their name and email address. That’s the basic idea on building your list. Remember something that you give it is free but have a value. This is where the eBook comes in. You can write it yourself or hire some one to write it for you. If you’re really cheap, you can use a PLR eBook. They’re just like PLR articles but in eBook size. Jhon’s recommend you write it yourself or hire out the writing. The quality of PLR leaves a lot to be desired. The free eBook doesn’t have to be very big, 20 to 60 pages should do, but it does need to cover the same niche as the Clickbank products you plan to promote. This is why I said you should have a knowledge of the niche you plan to deal in.
Step 3 – Create a Squeeze Page To Promote The eBook
A squeeze page is a special kind of landing page that is created solely to act as an opt in for information – primarily email addresses – from potential subscribers. The idea to make this squeeze page is to promote your eBook or report, so you need a professional squeeze page. How you make a professional squeeze page it is really a problems especially for a newbie. It is up to you. Are you buy it just as separated from your theme or you choose the theme that can helping you in making a professional squeeze page. There are also many plug-in that can helping you in make a squeeze page for example Maxlogpress-Optinform -adder Plug in or you can create it by yourself with your HTML software, like Kompozer or WYSWYG.
For me the easiest way to create a squeeze page is with Profits Theme power by WordPress and will allow you to create custom squeeze pages in minutes. I use Profits Theme to create all my squeeze page and I love it. So it is good idea to having a theme that allow you to create the best of your squeeze page. Bear inmind that ypur squeeze page should be good looking so to make it easy for them to give their name and email and joint your List.
Step 4 – Send Traffic To The Squeeze Page
Once the squeeze page has been created, you need to send traffic to it. The quickest way to do that is to use pay per click or pay per view advertising. Actually there are free and paid ways to promoteyour squeeze page’s Clickbank products. Some of the free ways are promoting it through article marketing, submitting it at classified sites, press release, search engine optimization, blog commenting, blogging, social marketing, video marketing etc. The paid way to promote is through ppc offered by google adwords, yahoo overture and Microsoft adcenter etc.
Step 5 – Capture The Lead
Lead capturing is the most important part of affiliate marketing. Your business is about built around your list. Anything you can do to increase its size means more money for you. So this is the core your business. While a squeeze page maybe the best way to communicate with your potensial customer to persuaded them to give you their name and email address, you still need a system to handle and host the list. Captured the lead means you need “something” to distribute(report or eBook) and collects the name and email address of any person who downloads the free report or eBook. You also need in contact with them in a series of autoresponse emails as follow up. So it is mean you need an autoresponder. There are many autoresponder out there. All my friend and I always recommend Aweber but it is quiete expenship for newbie may be you can another like Rapidrespond that also give you all you need in captured the lead.
Step 6 – Deploy Auto Responders
Auto responders can helping you automated “all the admin’s work”; autoresponder will send your emails that go out to all your list at a series according how you “set of date and interval”. When someone subscribe to your blog, they are sent a series of auto responder emails starting from confirmations email. These emails are design to do three things.
- Build a relationship with the subscriber by sending them information that having value for them.
- Promote your blog and branding your “image”.
- Recommend products and services that help solve your reader’s problem and at the same time you get your commission.
Setting up the auto responder is extremely easy and is no different than sending out a normal email. All you have to do is just follow the system that already in your autoresponder. click “add autoresponder” in the Message tab. This will allow you to create you to make a form for your Optin-page ;and if you click the “launching button” it would give you a follow up message to be sent to your new subscriber at a later date. Rapirespons allows you to set up an unlimited number of “auto responders”. The second follow up email out goes out three days after the first and the rest goes out in one week intervals until there are no more follow ups.This is the people say and also known as a sales funnel. The first few emails helps build your relationship with the subscriber. Later emails in the funnel are used to give value information and include your afford to promote the Clickbank products. This setup works according to Jhon’s far better than any hit and run system. Research has shown that most prospect won’t buy on the first visit or email. They need to be hit over and over again let said from 7-12 hits. This is where the auto responder comes in. The sooner you set it up, the faster you’ll be get your commissions.
Step 7 – Watch The Money Rack Up In Your’s Clickbank Account
You now have the Jhon Chow’s formula to a make you a real money with Clickbank (or any other affiliate network) that you can count on . It takes more work than the hit and run model but the payoffs are much higher. Bear in mind to make money as affiliate with click bank it really work as far you follow the step by step formula and hopefully it will opened your eyes to what it really takes to make money with Clickbank. ( Inspire and source’s by ; Dean Holland and John Chow).