OptimizePress is a best WordPress theme from marketer by marketer that allows you to create killer squeeze pages, sales letters and other pages that are optimized for conversions. No matter what your skill level is, you can quickly and easily create awesome looking pages that will begin converting as soon as they start getting traffic.
How does Optimize Press work? Well for a start it is a Word Press theme so you simply add this to your Word Press and activate the theme ( not at Plugging) and then you can go to your pages by editing pages or adding new pages and the functions display on those pages. You can add short codes real easily from a drop down menu which then quickly adds to your html. This is really quick and easy to use. You can also choose from a range of different colors and styles of layouts.
The developer himself is both a designer and marketer, so his focus is on creating high quality templates that convert extremely well. Some of the features of OptimizePress that put this theme in a class of its own include:
- 10 built-in squeeze page designs.
- Optimized autoresponder integration.
- Step by step page builder.
- Capability to add bonus and one-time offer pages.
Make killer pages quick: build your list, sell products, and launch. You could set up your sales pages instantly by adding testimonial order, and content boxes, and selecting templates to set up your pages’ full width headers, logo and sidebars. You could also embed your Amazon S3, EZS3, Easy Video Player videos and the likes, or embed external videos from sites such as YouTube.
Optimize Press also supports your products’ pre-launch and launch needs by allowing you to create launch funnels, which can be integrated with social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. James Dyson, the creator of Optimize Press he was developed a new feature that could enhance your launch funnel by monitoring the visitors’ activity history. In this way, you could add an auto-direct and auto-response capability to your pages.
Darren Monroe said Optimize Press is the ultimate sales letter, product launch, membership, and squeeze page ever created so far. However it is not the different options but the “way” it is presented. Optimize Press is easily. THE most powerful WordPress theme for putting together very professional and attractive looking websites within a few clicks of your mouse. Its point and click format makes creating custom squeeze pages, sales pages/letters, blog pages, membership sites, and launch pages as simple and quick as possible.
Impressive SEO Features. OptimizePress also includes important SEO features such as setting your title tags, keywords and descriptions for each page individually. If you have a favorite SEO plugin to handle these settings you can use that instead of the built in settings.
Integration With Twitter And Facebook. OptimizePress is also perfect for managing product launches. You can create launch and pre-launch pages with advanced integration features like Twitter sharing and Facebook commenting and liking. The gateway launch system remembers if previous visitors have opted in to your launch funnel, so OptimizePress will known to show those visitors the pre-launch content instead of the initial squeeze page that they have already opted into.
What is included in Optimize Press? Well basically it comes with all the graphics like buy now buttons, money back guarantee icons, check list icons, header graphics and anything else you will need to make your pages look like a real modern up to date looking landing page or squeeze page. You can easily integrate things like Face book comments and videos and anything else really easily.
What is also really great is that on the landing pages you can have like landing page 1 with your video and comments underneath and when users finished watching they opt in and then are able to watch video 2 and 3 on the following days; Squeeze Page Building System; Sales Letter & Offer Page Building System; Launch Builder System; Add video to your pages with one click; Unique iPod & phone Video compatibility; Short codes Sales Letter Elements; Cross Browser Compatible; Built in SEO features; and So Much More (This theme is full of incredible features!)
Live Editor The first thing I noticed (and quite frankly, was relieved) about OP2 is that it now comes as both a theme and a plugin. In version 2.0 they’ve introduced a stunning live editor, where what you see is what you get. This makes it infinitely easier to make a stunning, professionally designed page in just minutes. There’s a system of rows, column, and elements. Rows group content together. When you add a row, it will ask you how you want the columns to be laid out, in every possible configuration. Once you’ve selected the number of columns, you can select which elements you want to add, and then you can fill in your content from there.
For More Info Find Here
In the image, you can change the background colour of the row, and split it into two columns. You can added elements to each side. With a vast number of elements and column layouts at your disposal, the number of different pages you can create goes into the thousands.
Elements Here’s a complete list of all of the elements OptimizePress 2.0 puts at your disposal.When you select one of these elements, more often than not, there’s the option to change something about the element, so that you can further customise your page. Unlimited rows. Unlimited elements. The possibilities are endless.
- 2 Column Text – Add two columns of text (each 50% width) to an existing column of your page layout.
- Affiliate Page Snippets – Provide code for banners or other elements that you want your affiliates to use for promoting your products or services.
- Arrows – Use arrows on your site to highlight areas of important information, or to help funnel your visitors eye to a particular area or element of the page
- Audio Player – Use the audio player to Include audio on your page. We recommend using MP3 format for your audio files.
- Bullet Block -Use bullet blocks or lists to break down bulky information into readable chunks. Using bullets can help conversions as visitors can quickly scan your bullets for information
- Button – Use buttons on your page for calls to action or to aid navigation through your site. Select from our wide range of buttons to suit your page style and purpose
- Calendar Date & Time – Use the Calendar Date and Time element to show the time and date of a webinar or other online event
- Content Toggle – Use this element to keep lengthly content organised on the page. Great for FAQ’s or similar information where the visitor can view the title and expand for more information.
- Course Description Box – Insert a box showing the title and description of your membership course or product and include an icon
- Custom HTML / Shortcode – Insert custom HTML or shortcodes into your page using this element. Some shortcodes may not render in the LiveEditor but will show when you preview your page.
- Delayed Content – Use this to delay an element on your page so it appears after a set time. You can delay text or use the “Add Element” feature to add more items to delay.
- Divider – Choose from a range of dividing lines and graphics to insert into your page.
- Dynamic Date – Insert the date of the users visit into your page. This date will always show the date the visitor accessed your page, so gives the impression of updated content
- Facebook Comments – Insert a Facebook comments block into your page. Note this element can only be used once and will not render in the LiveEditor
- Feature Block – Use this element to highlight particular features of your product or service and include an icon or image to accompany the feature.
- Feature Box – Insert a styled content box onto your page. Choose from a range of styles to suit your page and content and insert text or other elements into the box.
- Feature Box Creator – Create your own box style for your content. Use the Advanced Options section to customize the look and feel of your box before inserting into the page
- Files Download – Files download element can be used to upload files and build file lists.
- Guarantee Box – Highlight your guarantee policy and terms with these boxes and graphics.
- Headline – Choose from a range of different headline styles to highlight features or sections of your page.
- Hyperlink –If you want to include a customized text hyperlink you can use this element to insert one into your page. Customize the styling to fit your site.
- Image with Text Aside – An easy way to add an image and vertically align text content next to it. Great for inserting features illustrated with graphics onto your pages
- Images – Insert an image into your page with this element. Choose from a range of border styles and include a caption and larger image if you want to provide a larger lightbox preview.
- Launch Navigation – Insert a navigation bar showing your launch pages. Please note this element will only work on pages which have been added to a funnel stage in the Launch Suite
- Live Search – Insert a Live Search box which can be used to search your pages or membership content
- Navigation – Help visitors navigate around your site with these navigation blocks. Create a custom menu within the WordPress interface and choose the menu to assign to your element
- News Bar – Insert a bar which you can use to highlight latest news from your company or product
- One Time Offer Count Down – If you have activated the One-Time offer countdown in the page settings, you can use this element to display a timer which will count down until the page expires.
- Optin Box – Insert an optin box into your page with this element. Choose from a range of styles and integrate your autoresponder to build your email list.
- Order Box – Use order boxes to highlight your call to action and order buttons.
- Order Step Graphics – Use order step graphics to highlight the step of the checkout process your visitor is on. This can help them how close to completing the transaction they are.
- Pricing Graphics – If you want to include a high visibility product price on your page you can use this element. Customize the text and a white border and shadow will be added.
- Pricing Table – Use Pricing Tables to elegantly display the different features or benefits of your product packages in comparison to each other
- Progress Bar – Insert a progress bar on your page – great for showing progress through a membership course or free training series
- Q&A Elements – If you want to include a Q&A section on your page you can use this element to display your questions and answers in an organised style
- Recent Posts – Insert a list of the most recent posts from your blog. Perfect for creating a custom home page.
- Social Sharing – Insert a block of social sharing icons into your page to help spread your content virally through networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus
- Step Graphics – Use Step Graphics as a great way to illustrate numbered steps for a process on your pages
Tabs – Use tabs to separate content but make it easily navigable without the user scrolling down the page.
Terms & Conditions Box – If you would like to require your visitors to agree to a set of terms & conditions before purchasing you can use this element.
- Testimonials – Use testimonials as a great way to provide social proof about your product or service. Choose from a range of styles to fit your page
- Text Block – Insert a normal block of text into your page. Customize the text styling with the advanced options. You can also insert images and other elements using the WYSIWYG editor
- Tour Elements – These elements are a great way to provide a call to action for your visitors to purchase or get more information about your product or service
- Vertical Spacing – Add vertical spacing to a column of your layout.
- Video Player – Include a video on your page. Use your own embed code from sites like YouTube, or select URL to use a video you have hosted with Amazon S3 or a similar service.
- Video Thumbnail & Lightbox – Insert an image into your page which when clicked will load a video in a lightbox. Great for training pages or to keep feature pages more organised.
- WordPress Comments – Insert a WordPress comments block into your page. Note this element can only be used once on the page and will not render in the LiveEditor.
Optimize Press Review Conclusion If you serious to make money online it is good for you to take this stuff as a new of your arsenal. You need this tool to make easier for you to manage your work. So here I will suggest you to get the Optimize Press and this is my strongest recommendation. If you’re looking to create any kind of sales funnel for your business, want to build a list, or create a membership site, Optimize Press has you covered. Also in the general settings tab you can choose which pages on your site’s links are to be displayed in the footer of your site, you can choose hyperlink colors, add your Google analytics or any other tracking or custom CSS you’d like, and much more.
One of the coolest features of Optimize Press is that there is a section of its menu section called “Instant Pages” which gives you dozens of premade pages which you just have to click on to generate an instant page. This takes you directly to the “pages” tab of your WordPress account and you simply go in and make changes to the page as you like, adding your copy and other content like your custom title, meta description, and keywords for SEO purposes.
Additionally, from any page you can choose the basic template by choosing it from a drop down menu. You can view samples of each of the templates so that you can find the one which works best for you. There are dozens of squeeze pages, launch pages, sales pages/letters, membership pages/sites, and basic blog pages to choose from as I mentioned above, and it’s as simple as choosing the basic type of page you want, then finding the specific template which best meets your needs.
Whenever you’re tweaking a page, there are a staggering number of options and features which you can edit and change to give you the exact functionality that you’re looking for. You can even add hundreds of custom buttons and other graphics which you’ve likely seen on professional sales pages before which are accessible from your post/page dashboard. You click on the place within your post/page you want to add the button, click on the button icon, then choose from hundreds of graphics to instantly be put right on your page.My colleague said they couldn’t come up with a better theme if thye tried. It’s a phenomenal product and well worth $97 if you’re serious about building landing pages for your business online. It’s all there – ease-of-use, feature-rich, user-friendly, stylish, loaded with grahics, and fast to set up.