Article Marketing has been considered as one of the most effective way of driving free traffic to your websites, but to be more effective you need to use guides on how to write articles and how you optimize your affiliate marketing. Hence, it is important to consider having good quality content on your articles. There are really some aspects to the article marketing venue online. First, you have to write quality content, and that means you have to write good articles. Second, you need to be careful how you title those articles to attract your readers. The other think you must have KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT YOUR NICHE, and then you must thinking about YOUR AUDIENCE. Then, set your Goal and Optimize your content; and the last one deliver on the promise of the title so that the Internet surfer will click on the byline.
Think about Your Audience This is a real must at all times as the core of internet marketing is connecting your product with the audience. How can you write something about the product you are promoting if you are not thinking about the ones who are buying the product? Think about ways on how you can help your audience with the product you are promoting. Get into their minds as to what they expect from the product so you can present it to them. Just as simple as that.
Let’s talk a little bit about Affiliate Marketing
Do you remember the 80/20 rule? This rule says that 20% of work will be responsible for 80% of the results and this isn´t just for work! 20% of affiliates are earning 80% of the whole commissions. So if you learn how to make money with affiliate marketing, you can make a ton of money. So now we will talk about one key factor of how to make money with affiliate marketing and that is to really know your target group and your ideal customer, so you can offer them exactly what they need. Obviously it is easy to sell if they really need the product, that´s why this point is so important.
The first mistake every beginner makes is that he describes his target group by demographics and irrelevant things, like: “My target Groups are men between 40-50 living in a sunny location”, but that’s completely the wrong way. You should describe your target group by the following things:
- What are their problems
- What are their interests
- What are their questions
- And most important: What are their dreams? What are their desires? What are their goals?
If you know these things, you know where you find your audience and you just need to tell them that the product you are promoting is the vehicle that brings them from their problem to their goal! Obviously you have to tell them this in a professional and believable why, but you do not need special skills for this. The only question you might be asking yourself is: “How can I find out what my target group wants?” No problem I give you the best options to do this:
- Live interaction: Of course if you have the opportunity to connect with someone of your target audience, do it, that´s great, but the problem is, that you will get only a few opinions and it takes time to do this. Anyway it gives you the best insights to your target group, that you can have.
- Look at yourself: Maybe you are also part of your target audience or you were part of them! If you promote something you are interested in you may should look at your problems, questions and the goals you have or had.
- Look at Forums: Forums are a place where people of the same community communicate and ask their questions, so it is the perfect place to find out, what they need to solve their problems.
- Look at your competition: Take a look at the ads, landing pages, etc. of your competition to see what roadblocks they are addressing and consider to copy these goals.
- Look for surveys: Surveys are great to get a lot of information in a short amount of time. So maybe you can find a survey about your topic and use it to understand your target audience.
It is important to know your target audience, because if you are paying for clicks, you want that only people who are in your target audience click on the ad, so you are just paying for those with the right problems, questions and goals. If you can do this well you are not wasting a ton of money on advertising for traffic that doesn´t convert.
There is one skill you need to learn now to do this properly: You have to address the right audience in just one sentence and you also have to make them click in the same sentence! That sounds pretty difficult, but there are a few formulas you can use:
- How you (Goal of your customer) in (period of time) Example: How you get fit for summer in just 30 days!
- How every (Target group) (Goal of your customer) in (period of time) Example: How every footballer gets faster in 2 months!
- (Number) quick and easy tricks to (Goal of your customer), even if (possible objection)
- Example: 3 quick and easy tricks to save over 1000$ in taxes, even if you aren´t a tax consultant!
- Here is the perfect solution (Problem of your customer) Here is the perfect solution against back pain
Let’s talk a little more about Article Marketing
Most folks who author articles have read articles on how to do it. Start with your Article Title. The first thing that will grab your reader’s attention is usually the title and it is important that you choose the BEST ONE AND THAT IS CATCHY. It helps a lot as well if you include your keywords within your title. And the reason why they will click on your article is because of your title, so make sure that you use powerful words in your title. Attention-grabbing titles are one of the best ones to choose as it stimulates the reader’s curiosity. You can also use interesting topics and do research on people’s problems as they like reading about solutions that will help them solve their problems.
Be knowledgeable about your niche. Be an expert on what you are writing about. Learn as much as you can about your niche and this can only be done with research. Do more research on your niche, you will be glad you did as your expertise in your niche will be reflected on your article and people. Optimized content with keywords. Keyword research is a must in writing articles as the way you use your keywords in your article will determine your place in the search engine rankings. The more your article is optimized the more chance of it getting noticed by the search engines resulting to high rankings and more people will read your article.
Read Also : Expert Guide to Affiliate Marketing
Create Your goal. When you first thought about writing for a particular niche, ask yourself what you want to accomplish with your articles. It would help if you have a question in mind, like what people would typically ask about the niche you are writing about so you can focus on accomplishing to answer that question and by the end of writing your article, you have given what your readers want.
Of course, we all know everyone has to start somewhere, and we are living proof of that. Generally, I recommend to those who are writing “How to Write an Articles Marketing,” to explain to the future article authors that they must give the reader what they want, and provide quality content. That is step one, and before you go to step two, you must complete that to the liking of those who will be reading. love it when they know that you know what you are talking about. Make sense? Start your research now and you will understand why. In the end, all the information you can get will come in handy later on, believe me.
For those that are writing articles on article marketing, they need to be cognizant of the fact that the articles must be of quality or they will not perform. Telling people how to do article marketing, using articles as the vehicle is an art in and of its self. When “Writing How to Write an Articles on Article Marketing,” you must not only tell the reader how to do it, you must show them. Please consider all this.
With these formulas your ads should perform a lot better, and before I forget, if you are interested in making your first commissions or scale your earnings to sky.
Source : https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/this-is-how-to-make-money-with-affiliate-marketing-the-number-1-key-secret-to-make-a-lot-of-commissions